Registration for Fall 2017 is open!
Registration is now open and will close on August 17th.
- Follow the link below. To log in use your USC credentials (the same for myUSC) and pay the recruitment participation fee.
- The online 2017 recruitment registration form has been integrated with USC log in credentials. If you have not been assigned a myUSC account, you will not be able to register for recruitment. Please contact USC’s IT department for assistance.
- Please be sure you are registering for Panhellenic (PHC) Fall Formal Recruitment.
What you’ll need:
- Basic personal information, just as you needed for your college application
- List of extracurricular activities, honors, community service and work experience
- A digital picture of yourself to upload and required to complete the application
- Any type of headshot is preferable
- Please make sure you are the only one in the photo and not wearing a hat or sunglasses
- Credit card information to submit the application fee
- Emergency contact information
- Your resume
- Please be sure to upload it in a PDF FORMAT.
- Here’s an example: Social Resume Sample
- Any anticipated conflicts with Fall Formal Recruitment
- May 10, 2017 – May 31, 2017: $80
- June 1, 2017 – June 30, 2017: $100
- July 1, 2017 – July 31, 2017: $120
- August 1, 2017 – August 17, 2017: $140
- Full-time USC student in good standing with the university as of Fall 2017.
- Registered and paid recruitment participation fee through Campus Director.
- Panhellenic does not require a minimum GPA, but please see the FAQs section for more information regarding the role of academic performance in the membership selection process.
- If you have commitments that result in a conflict with the majority of events during this week (for example, student athletes and certain university scholarship recipients) please contact email@example.com directly for more information on schedule coordination.