Registration for recruitment is completed only through the online database. The first step will be entering the eligibility verifier. Please be sure to save a copy of the results as you will be uploading these when registering.
The online 2018 recruitment registration form has been integrated with USC log in credentials. If you have not been assigned a myUSC account, you will not be able to register for recruitment. Please contact USC’s IT department for assistance with your myUSC account.
Please be sure you are registering for Panhellenic (PHC) Fall Formal Recruitment.
A overview of regisration and fields included is available in PDF format here
What you will need:
- A screenshot or PDF of the online verification of eligibility
- Basic personal information, just as you needed for your college application
- List of thorough list of extracurricular activities, honors, community service and work experience
- A digital picture of yourself to upload and required to complete the application
- Any type of headshot is preferable
- Please make sure you are the only one in the photo and not wearing a hat or sunglasses
- Credit card information to submit the application fee
- Emergency contact information
- Your resume
- Please upload it in PDF format only.
- Any anticipated conflicts with Fall Formal Recruitment